Full time Certified Nurse Midwife
Education requirement: Master’s Degree
Experience requirement: 1-2 years in out of hospital birth or 2 yrs MW or RN L&D experience
- Has a minimum of two years experience in full-scope midwifery practice.
- Currently licensed to practice midwifery in New York State or allowed to practice in NY under present emergency laws.
- Qualifies for malpractice insurance.
- Has current certification or recent expiration of adult and infant BLS and NRP.
The position includes 8 calls per 4 week block and 1 clinic day per week. Benefits include continuing education reimbursement, Simple IRA, 3 weeks vacation and employer health insurance contribution.
How to apply/contact
Please send your CV and cover letter to Dr. Veridiano at email@example.com or ring (718) 336-4119 for a confidential discussion.
Part-time Medical Assistant / Front Desk
- At minimum – a high school graduate with interest in promoting women’s health.
- Medical Assistant Certificate.
- Previous experience as a medical assistant or birth assistant.
- Supportive of the birth center philosophy.
- Good rapport with clients and works cooperatively with all staff.
- All office staff members must complete training related to infant feeding education and support. For details, please see Infant Feeding Policy. (Added March 30, 2016).
Contact: Sue Chan, Chief Operating Officer
Email address: Sue@jazzbirthcenter.com